News and Events
- Call for Papers: Proposals due Nov. 20 for Shakespeare and Ballet panel at ESRA in Gdansk (July 27-30, 2017)
- Elizabeth Klett, Linda McJannet, Amy Rodgers, and Emily Winerock will present a panel, “Kinetic Shakespeare,” for the Shakespeare Association of America, Atlanta, 2017.
- We’re on Twitter! Please follow us and tag your Shakespeare and Dance related news and tweets. We’re at #dancingbard.
- “Choreography for the Devil: The Deed Scene in Marlowe’s Doctor Faustus” by Linda McJannet
- “Dancing in Twelfth Night: Courtly versus Carnal Entertainments” by Emily Winerock
- “Dancing on Her Grave: Shakespeare’s Tragic Heroines on Film” (Dance Chronicle, 2016, vol. 39, issue 1) by Linda McJannet and Emily Winerock
Featured Glossary Entry
- Shakespeare and Dance in the News: “To Dance, Perchance to Dream” (The New York Times, Mar. 28, 2014)